Carlos by Carlos Santana miles Suede Almond Toe Doe, Size 8.0 q9qk Ankle, Womens qrdhxa793-Women's Boots
A Bridge to a Better Life
Many brave troops return home with scars – both seen and unseen – that make it difficult to transition back to civilian life.
When a Veteran is matched with the right pet, both lives change for the better. The Veteran saves the animal and welcomes him/her into a loving home.
The Super Bond™: An Unbreakable Connection
From the first moment a Veteran meets his or her skilled animal companion, there is an instant and unbreakable connection. ng.
This is thanks to the Pets for Vets innovative program called the Super Bond™.
Using a tested, step-by-step approach, Pets for Vets trainers create the perfect match based on the personality, temperament, needs, wants and expectations of both the animal and the Veteran.
"He’s more than just a friend. He’s my battle buddy. He’s my left hand. We’re connected by a leash, but it’s really our umbilical cord.
Helping Veterans One Lick at a Time
Because of their Super Bond™, Veterans and their animal companions improve each other’s lives in countless, remarkable ways.
- Women's Winter Warm Faux suede Flat Over Knee High Boots Chelsea Boot shoes Size
- Barratts Wedding Guest Pointed Bridesmaid Prom Party High Heel shoes sz 8 42 NEW
- Christian Audigier Chloe Patent Leather Flats shoes US 7
- Earth Spirit 30061 BOSTON BLACK Ladies Boot
- GX GWEN STEFANI BLACK WHITE HEELS STRAPPY size 6 M
- Ladies EMILIO LUCA brown knee high long tall BOOTS size UK 4 37 victorian retro
- Moccasin-gommino Mens Casual Slip On Driving shoes Fashion Patent Leather loafer
- Red Tape Hartwell Mens Lace Up Brogue 5 eye Leather shoes Tan Brown Black
- Softwalk Black Leather Lace-Up Casual Boot
- Thad Stuart BRISTOL TIE Soft Brown Leather Lace Oxfords (Sz 13 US, 46 EU)
- Womens Fashion Ankle Boots Lattice Pointed Toe shoes Multi-color OL Black Aprico
- Strengthen Social Connections
- Increase Mental Well-Being
- Enhance Emotional Health
- Encourage Physical Fitness
- Ease Loneliness
"You would think that a dog is just a dog. That may be true for some, but not me.
I used to sit at home, alone, and just let life pass me by, but now I have a reason to get up. Even if it’s feeding Samson, or taking him for walks, he has motivated me to live again."