Farah Size 8, Navy Loafer shoes mens qorsjm1609-Men's Formal
News & Features
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Size:||UK 8|
- Ladies Ankle Strappy Platform Court shoes Peep Toe Stiletto High Heels Size Prom
- Men's Casual Running shoes Outdoor Breathable Lightweight Slip Fashion Sneakers
- Mocassini men 42 Estivi Pelle Camoscio shoes da Barca mare moda Made in
- PUMA Repli Cat Low Bracken Safari BLACK Men Sz 9.5 US 300816-03
- redhco High Gloss Finish Military Uniform Oxford Leather Formal shoes
- Tsubo Fifee Sz 7 38 Half d'Orsay Pump bluee Steel Heels shoes SEE PHOTOS
- VTG Outdorables Ankle Boots Womens 8.5 N Black Leather Suede Sherpa Lined USA
- Womens Platform Stilettos High heel shoes Buckle Ankle Strap Nightclub 2019 Sexy
- Bare Traps Frauen Yalina Geschlossener Zeh Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 8 US
- Clarks Damara Bay Brown leather ladies chelsea ankle boots sizes 5 38 - 6 39.5 D
- Easy Spirit Allmine Womens Mary Janes shoes SZ 10 Medium M Light Natural Multi
- Havaianas Luna Infradito Ciabatte da Bagno 4129697 0090 black Nuovo
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Women's Look Over Here Ankle Boots Black Suede 9.5 M
- Mens esert Ankle Boots Combat Hiking Outdoor Sport shoes Trainer size UK11
- NEW MENS LIGHTWEIGHT COFRA STEEL TOE CAP SAFETY WORK ANKLE BOOTS SHOES TRAINERS
- Occident women ladies slip on pointed toe high stiletto heels sexy club shoes sz
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, GORGEOUS WOMENS MERRELL WALKING SHOES SHOES, UK SIZE 5.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.